TITLE:Manager/Risk & Compliance Director
DEADLINE: 16 FEB 2023
As part of our development, we are looking for profiles to join the firm's Risks & Compliance business line.
You will work with our Banking and Insurance clients on issues related to:
· The risk control : piloting of the DMR, RAF, RCSA, review of the control plan, risk mapping, GRC solution implementation…
· The compliance and the news regulations : LAB/Sanctions, internal control system, Basel 2, Basel 3, BCBS 239, DAC 6, OSCAMPS regulations, etc.
· Business support: operational management, documentation and process review and mapping, search for efficiency…
Experience & skills needed
With an Engineering School or Business School background, you have more than 10 years of experience in a consulting firm or in a large group on risk, compliance or internal control issues.
Good communicator, you enjoy working in a team and are able to:
· Work effectively in a very dynamic environment;
· Communicate effectively at different hierarchical levels;
· Organize the work, follow the deadlines, identify and report the risks;
· Make complex information accessible;
· Learn quickly, and manage task priorities.
Fluency in English is required for this post.
The consultant will have to address the various subjects below:
· Contribution of expertise on operational subjects related to risk management, permanent control, RCSA, etc.
Definition of TOM, and the associated trajectory
· Design of complex solutions and support in the implementation
· Change management
· Collection, analysis and formalization of business needs;
· Formalization of the associated schedule;
· Management – construction of reports;
· Coordination of tests/recipes with IT users and the business concerned;
· Monitoring of deliverables;
Contribute to notoriety actions and the development of the firm
· Supervise internal resources
To give the field and operational context, here are some issues on which we are working with our clients:
· How to monitor and challenge the execution of a control plan within the entities of a group whose local tools are heterogeneous?
· How to support the evolution of business processes and tools to take into account new regulatory constraints?
· Which approach would be the most relevant for the review of the DMR?
What we offer:
Experience with major players in Banking and Insurance
Diversification of missions and possible mobility
· Young and dynamic environment
· Status frame
Type of employment: Full time, CDI
Expected start date: Asap
Salary: depending on profile + variable depending on individual and collective performance
Benefits: bonuses, RTT, meal vouchers, remote work, 50% of the transport ticket