TITLE:Senior Consultant - Project management
DEADLINE: 16 FEB 2023
As part of our development, we are looking for profiles to join the Transformation business line.
You will work with our customers (Insurance, Health / Provident, Banks) on issues related to:
The development and implementation of project governance
· The definition of KPIs
· The development and monitoring of the roadmap / planning of projects
· The preparation and the animation of the follow-up committees
· Functional and budgetary arbitration
· Identification of risks and escalation of alerts.
Experience & skills needed
Training School of Engineering or School of Commerce, you have at least 5 years of experience in a consulting firm or in a large group on project management issues.
Good communicator, you enjoy working in a team and have the following qualities:
Fluency in English is required for this post.
The consultant will have to address the various subjects below:
Estimation and monitoring of workload plans, schedules, budgets, perimeters and risks
Management of deliverables
Support and reports of project committees and steering committees
Monitoring tables for actions, decisions and information
Reportings: ascending, descending and transverse
All deliverables associated with project management and production cycles, whether agile or V-cycle
The most appreciable:
· Mastery of project management tools such as CLARITY
Type approval PMP, Prince2
To give the field and operational context, here are some issues on which we are working with our clients:
· How to arrange the projects according to portfolios reflecting the strategic orientations?
· What PMO cell should be put in place in order to reconcile reactivity, assistance, efficiency and flexibility according to the client's context?
· What (new) procedures should be put in place while guaranteeing compatibility with projects of varying origins, scales and complexity?
· What governance and steering bodies should be put in place to strengthen the legitimacy of project managers without weakening hierarchical lines?
What we offer:
· Experience with major players in Banking, Insurance or Health / Welfare
Diversification of missions and possible mobility
· Young and dynamic environment
· Status frame
Type of employment: Full time, CDI
Expected start date: Asap
Salary: depending on profile
Benefits: bonuses, RTT, meal vouchers, remote work, 50% of the transport ticket